Our Core Services – Selling Your Business and Business Acquisition
At Continuum Corporate Lawyers, we ensure that all our efforts are sharply focused on helping our clients to achieve their aims, whether selling your business or buying a business. We are committed to working in partnership with clients to understand and fulfil their commercial objectives. Our core services are:
- Supporting a business acquisition,
- Selling a business or creating a workable commercial partnering opportunity.
- Restructuring businesses as part of the buying or selling process.
We assist our clients in realising these opportunities in a number of ways:
- Introducing potential buyers/sellers
- Providing pre-transaction tax planning and restructuring advice
- Identifying strengths and suggesting methods to overcome weaknesses
- Project managing each transaction from initial concept through to completion in the most commercially aware and tax advantageous way possible.
We always aim to support our clients in this way, and guarantee to deliver the highest degree of legal specialisation once we have structured a transaction. This commitment is underpinned by our Client Charter.
Our Range of Structured Specialist Services
Our range of structured specialist services includes:
- Identifying the opportunity – Our project management ability means that we are in a unique position to be able to advise our clients on new and exciting deals, introducing acquisition, disposal or partnering opportunities.
- Structuring the transaction – Once a commercial match has been found, we advise on the appropriate structuring of the transaction to make it as tax and commercially advantageous as possible for our clients.
- Project management – We are skilled in project managing a transaction from conception to completion, introducing suitably qualified advisers on accountancy and other key matters as required.
- Fund raising – We assist with finding suitable funding, and have relationships with both institutional and private funders that we can introduce as appropriate.
Click here to see some of our case studies and also testimonials from satisfied clients.
We are a Corporate Transactions Solutions Provider
Our delivery mechanisms for the provision of corporate legal and advisory services are positively different from many other legal firms offering similar services. The firm is – first and foremost – a solutions provider. The key to our success to date is in understanding our client’s strategic requirements from the start of a project, then working closely together with the client to achieve the desired commercial outcome.
Above all, we are proactive in approach, skilfully assisting clients to maximise their strategic and corporate aspirations. We are imaginative in: structuring transactions – whether buying or selling your business – in sharing ownership of strategy and implementation and in using a range of value-added services and commercial expertise.
We ensure that our efforts are sharply focused on helping our clients to achieve their aims, and are committed to working in partnership with our clients to create practical and cost-effective solutions.
If you are thinking of selling your business or making a business acquisition, and in so doing shaping your new future, please contact us or call us on +44(0)121 214 2490 for a free initial chat.