Continuum Corporate Lawyers LLP takes your privacy seriously and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. For any personal data you provide for the purposes of services that you have requested from us, Continuum Corporate Lawyers LLP is the Data Controller and is responsible for storing and otherwise processing that data in a fair, lawful, secure and transparent way.
We are committed to the following privacy values:
- Your privacy is important to us. We want you to know and understand how we collect and use your data. We will not, without your consent, sell, publish or share for commercial purposes data when it can identify you. In addition, where possible, we’ll give you choices over the use of your data. (We may share data, as outlined in the policy, with third parties to help us provide the services that you have requested from us.)
- The safety of your data is important to us. We adhere to industry and professional standards to secure and safeguard your information.
- We have implemented the operational processes necessary to ensure adequate data transfer and processing protections to anyone we work with, and we ensure that our 3rd party vendors do the same.
- We collect and use data for the purpose of facilitating our services to you, for meeting our professional obligations, and for ensuring that our systems are functional.
- If we make material changes to how we use data, we will notify you.
The personal data we hold on you
When you engage us to provide services to you, we will need to collect personal information which may include your name, address, e-mail address, and phone numbers. We also may collect information that you voluntarily supply to us on our websites, through surveys, or as feedback.
We use common Internet technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to keep track of interactions with our sites and services. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We may use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site.
Why we need your personal data
We need your personal data to be able to provide services which you have asked us to supply.
Our lawful basis for processing your personal data is that we have a contractual obligation with you to provide the services pursuant to our engagement letter and our terms and conditions.
The reasons we need to process your data include:-
How we share your information
- In order to conduct business and to provide our services, it is necessary that we share some of your information with third party IT service providers and other commercial third party service providers.
- We may need to disclose your information as required by law to protect our rights or comply with judicial proceedings.
- We often need to send you service and administrative emails and messages. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our services. These emails are considered a necessary part of the services.
How long we hold your personal data
We will hold your personal data on file for as long as it is necessary for us to do so as part of our professional obligations and/or as many be necessary in relation to the matter for which we acted for you and/or where we have your consent to hold such personal data. Your data is not processed for any further purposes other than those detailed in this policy.
Your rights regarding your personal data
As a data subject you may have the right at any time to request access to, rectification or erasure of your personal data; to restrict or object to certain kinds of processing of your personal data, including direct marketing; to the portability of your personal data and to complain to the UK’s data protection supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office about the processing of your personal data.
As a data subject you are not obliged to share your personal data with the Continuum Corporate Lawyers LLP. If you choose not to share your personal data with us we may not be able to register or administer your support requests for products or services.
- This website is owned and operated by Continuum Corporate Lawyers LLP.
- We are registered in England and Wales under registration number OC352587 and our registered office is at 3 Temple Row West, Birmingham, B2 5NY.
- Our principal place of business is at 3 Temple Row West, Birmingham, B2 5NY.
- You can contact us:
(a) by post, to the postal address given above;
(b) using our website contact form https://continuumlawyers.com/contact/
(c) by telephone, on the contact number published on our website from time to time;
(d) by email, using the email address published on our website from time to time.